6 MONTHS – INTERSHIP PROGRAM
6 months – Junior Sales and Marketing Specialist (Internship –Sales & Marketer)
Location: Dar es Salaam
Contacts: +255 784 330024
Are you seeking an exceptional opportunity to launch your Sales and Marketing career? IT Desk Limited is an Information Technology Company that specializes in the provision of cost-effective Information management systems based in Dar es Salaam – Tanzania, is currently searching for a Sales and Marketing Intern to join our esteemed client in the Information Technology industry. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity for someone eager to acquire valuable experience in a dynamic and fast-paced setting. At IT Desk Limited, we pride ourselves on our innovative approach to talent acquisition.
We are dedicated to providing the best Information and Communication Technology-based services and solutions with state-of-the-art innovations to achieve qualitative excellence in customer satisfaction. We are looking for an intern to support our Sales and Marketing team. As a Sales & Marketing Intern, you will collaborate closely with experienced professionals who will offer guidance and mentorship throughout the internship.
You will have the chance to gain hands-on experience in various marketing activities, including market research, social media management, content creation, and marketing campaign analysis, we are committed to helping our interns develop their skills and reach their full potential. We are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and eager to learn. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a competitive industry and work alongside a dynamic and experienced team
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences and market trends
- Organizing appointments and meetings with potential clients.
- Assist with the development and execution of social media strategies and campaigns
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to produce high-quality content, such as social media post, whitepapers, and videos
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Support the team with general administrative tasks as required
- Assist in coordinating events and webinars
- Contribute to the creation of marketing materials such as brochures and presentations
- Negotiating contracts
- Demonstrating or presenting Services to clients
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Provide customer support – After Sales Support.
- Basic understanding of Sales & marketing principles and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swahili and English
- Familiarity with social media platforms and digital marketing tools
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Basic Computer skills ( Microsoft Office and Google Suite)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask